Coming up on Writing Wednesdays this summer…
Hey folks! So now that Writing Wednesdays are back and I’m kicking my blog back into gear, I thought I’d share some titles for the upcoming Writing Wednesdays posts this summer!
- How to start writing your second book
- “What tools do I need to be a writer? Help!”
- How authors actually make money
- Getting over your fear that your book sucks
- Facts about writing that you didn’t learn in school
- Why you have to read if you want to be a writer
- Should you write in first or third person? (Plus: handy infographic in case you have absolutely no idea what first, second and third person actually mean)
- My writing process
- The worst advice about writing I’ve ever heard
- Is writer’s block a myth or a misery?
Okay, I’ll stop there. That’s taking us into September (and, actually, I’ve got posts planned for all the way into January of next year!)
If there’s any advice or help you’d like, or an idea for a Writing Wednesdays post that you’d like to see, let me know!
Another little teaser… Remember my social media and blogging advice week I ran last summer? It was pretty popular, so I’m doing another this August! Keep an eye out for that, too!
Hope to see you hanging around the Writing Wednesdays page, dear readers… xo